Are you looking for the Top 10 Best Lightweight Generator? Well, just grab a cup of coffee and read on! I am a huge fan of Best Lightweight Generator
We spent 39 hours to find the best option for you is a Generator Portable Power Station,NusGear 155Wh 42000mAh Camping Solar Generators Lithium Power Supply with 110V AC Outlet, 2 DC Ports, USB QC3.0, LED Flashlights for CPAP Home Camping Emergency Backup, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Lightweight Generator available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on Lightweight Generator, then you should absolutely go for Generator Portable Power Station,NusGear 155Wh 42000mAh Camping Solar Generators Lithium Power Supply with 110V AC Outlet, 2 DC Ports, USB QC3.0, LED Flashlights for CPAP Home Camping Emergency Backup which comes with all the basic features one could expect in Lightweight Generator.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Lightweight Generator.
10 Best Lightweight Generator 2020
A-iPower SUA2000iV Ultra-Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator CARB/EPA Compliant, 2000 Watt, RV Ready
- Produces 2,000 starting watts with 1,600 running watts of clean and safe power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics
- Complete with A-iPower’s “Low idle” technology for an extended run time of 4 hours at 100% load and 7 hours at 50% load
- Equipped with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year
- Powerful 79cc OHV 4-Stroke engine provides an abundant power supply yet runs at a super quiet operation of only 52 decibels
- Light weight and compact at only 48 pounds, making your tailgate or camping experience as smooth as possible
WEN 56200i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
1 used from $351.36
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 48 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers
Dirty Hand Tools | 104609 | 800 Watt 5.8 Amp Gas Powered Inverter Generator | Portable Power Supply | EPA/CARB Certified | 7 Hour Run Time | 1-120V AC Outlets, 1-12V DC Outlet, 1-USB Port
- Includes | 800 watt inverter generator, spark plug wrench, Phillips head screw driver and a 60 inch 12 volt dc charge cord
- Powerful | Powered by a reliable Dirty Hand Tools 1.4 HP (40cc) fuel efficient EPA/CARB certified (50 state emissions) gas engine; This generator puts out 700W continuous wattage and 800W peak wattage, all with low volume noise of 58 dB sound rating which is comparable to the sound of a normal conversation; Economy control switch for better fuel connection and less noise
- Versatil | The panel includes UL circuit protection with multiple outlets - one 120V AC power outlet and one 12V DC power receptacle, plus one USB power port; Four stabilizing pads for balance and minimal movement; Equipped with a carrying handle
- Efficient | 7 hour run time at 50 percent load; Easy to use recoil starting system and low oil shut off sensor that protects the engine from damage; Uses unleaded gasoline (2.1 liter fuel capacity) so there's no hassle of mixing; Weighs only 19 pounds
- Dependable | Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Generator Portable Power Station,NusGear 155Wh 42000mAh Camping Solar Generators Lithium Power Supply with 110V AC Outlet, 2 DC Ports, USB QC3.0, LED Flashlights for CPAP Home Camping Emergency Backup
- ♔【Large capacity battery power】: This 155Wh portable solar generator provides larger power capacity, that means the camping power supply can efficiently power up the same electronic devices longer. It can fully charge the mobile phone 22 times, the laptop 4 times, the CPAP machine takes about 2-3 hours, the led light is more than 40 hours, and the mini refrigerator is about 5 hours. Applicable for emergency situations such as hurricane emergency, camping off-grid, short blackouts.
- ♔【Widely range of application】: NusGear 155Wh portable charge station built in AC outlet (110V, max 155W) for charging laptop, TV, fan, lights etc; DC ports (10A / 120W max) for holiday lights, charging air pump, car air fan, car charger, CPAP machine, car refrigerator, monitors, RC drones etc; 2 USB ports (3.1A max),1 QC 3.0 USB and 1 QC 3.0 USB C for charging phones, e-reader tablets, mp3 player, headphones etc and Type-C USB devices. Please make sure AC device does not exceed 150W.
- ♔【Multiple input modes & solar recharge】: The rechargeable power station weighs only 3.52lbs and a compact handle design makes it's easy to take it to everywhere for outdoors enthusiasts. There are multiple ways to charge the portable power station. On the wall, you can recharge the power supply by AC outlet. When driving, recharging is super-easy by 12V cigarette lighter for 8-9 hours. And built-in MPPT helps it recharged under sun with solar panel (18-23V/35-40W and sold separately).
- ♔【Completely safe & very quiet】: Battery Management System (BMS) enables voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations to ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Built-in multiple safe-charging design provides short circuit protection, over current protection, over power protection, low voltage protection and over temperature protection.
- ♔【Emergency light & LCD display】:This unit is built with dual white LED flashlight, which could give off 2 lighting modes (steady light and flashing light) to meet your different needs. Press the flashlight button to switch on the flashlight and single press the button to switch to blink / SOS mode. The display shows DC input status, USB output status, AC output status and Amount of power remaining.
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Generac 7117 GP2200i 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator - Parallel Ready
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
DuroStar DS4000S Gas Powered Portable Generator- 4000 Watt-Recoil Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved
- Plenty of Power – With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Powerful Engine – The DuroStar 208cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Power Panel – The power panel includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroStar generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the "Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors" by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel or SolarSaga 100 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
DuroMax XP12000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator - 12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start- Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved,Blue and Black
2 used from $921.23
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Westinghouse WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12500 Peak Watts - Gas Powered - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network