Are you a Best Thermal Label Printers posts enthusiast? If so then you may want to read the list of top 10 Best Thermal Label Printers posts. Here is the Best Thermal Label Printers posts on Amazon.
However, if you don’t want to spend big on Best Thermal Label Printers , then you should absolutely go for DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Direct Thermal Label Printer, Great for Labeling, Filing, Mailing, Barcodes and More, Home & Office Organization which comes with all the basic features one could expect in Scratching posts.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Best Thermal Label Printers.
10 Best Thermal Label Printers 2020
We spent 59 hours to find a best option for you is a Best Thermal Label Printers, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Thermal Label Printers available in the market today.
Reviews Of 10 Best Thermal Label Printers 2020
DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
18 used from $149.95
- PRINT XL SHIPPING LABELS: Shipping label printer, prints 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and identification labels, bulk mailing labels, and other large-format labels
- PERFECT FOR ECOMMERCE SELLERS: Compact printer prints shipping labels (USPS, FedEX, UPS) directly through Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Poshmark, Shipping Easy, Shopify, ShipStation, and more
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal label printer—no expensive ink or toner required, saving you money
- FREE SOFTWARE & CRSYTAL CLEAR PRINTING: Select from over 60 professional label templates and customize text and graphics with free DYMO Connect Software. With 300dpi resolution, text, logos, barcodes, and more come out crystal clear
- PRINT FAST & EASY: Up to 53 standard 4-line address labels or 129 high-capacity 4-line address labels per minute, with no need for an external label holder
ROLLO Label Printer - Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Printer – Compatible with Etsy, eBay, Amazon - Barcode Printer - 4x6 Printer
5 used from $159.99
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) - Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Direct Thermal Label Printer, Great for Labeling, Filing, Mailing, Barcodes and More, Home & Office Organization
15 used from $218.76
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The LabelWriter 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- SPEEDY LABELING: Use the included DYMO software to quickly create and print address, file folder, and barcode labels up to 51 labels per minute
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, and Google contacts
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter: Labels in a variety of sizes; Not compatible with Dymo stamps
Brother QL-1100 Wide Format, Postage and Barcode Professional Thermal Label Printer, Black
1 used from $219.99
- Prints on wide format labels up to 4” wide: Perfect for printing mailing, address and postage labels for packages along with visitor and name badges
- Barcode crop function: No more printing sheets of barcodes. Now, easily crop and select barcodes and UPCs for printing from templates (Windows only)
- USB host interface: Enables use with peripheral devices such as a scanner and is compact enough to sit on any packing station or desk
- “Plug & label” feature: Lets you create and print labels without the need to install software on Windows PCs
- Free software development kits (SDK): Easily integrate using free SDKs for Windows & Android systems. Printer Memory (MB):7.8
DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Turbo Direct Thermal Label Printer, Fast Printing, Great for Labeling, Filing, Mailing, Barcodes and More, Home & Office Organization
13 used from $225.00
- TURBO LABELING AND PRINTING: Create and print up to 71 4 line address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges, and more per minute
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The DYMO Label Writer 450 Turbo prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Contacts
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO Label Writer Labels in a variety of sizes
BESTEASY Direct Thermal Printer, High Speed 4"x6" Thermal Printer Compatible with Etsy, Ebay, Amazon - Barcode Printer, Direct Thermal Labels Printer, Not Compatible with MAC Systerm
- 【PRINT LABLES】Thermal Printer labels from 1.96'' to 4.25" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, 4x6 Fanfold lables, warehouse labels, bar code and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more.
- 【HIGH SPEED PRINTING & NO INK OR TONER 】Direct Thermal Printers at 150mm/s - nearly twice as fast as the closest competitor. Utilize direct thermal printing there are no expensive inks, toners, or ribbons to replace, makes it more convenient.
- 【COMPATIBITY】Desktop Printer Operating System Compatibility Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, XP and newer. Easy for paper installation, Easy maintenance and excellent structure. ***No support for MAC system*** If you encounter any problems while using the printer, please feel free to contact us.
- 【FOR LONG TIME OPERATION】Industrial grade heat dissipation, continuous printing in batches. Can work continuously for more than 12 hours printing 4"x6" shipping labels. Without paper holder, Using range: supermarket, medical care, storage, post, catering, store, tax.
Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer, Support Amazon Ebay PayPal Etsy Shopify Shipstation Stamps.com Ups USPS FedEx DHL On Windows & Mac, Roll & Fanfold Thermal Direct Label for Printer, 4 x 6 & More
- A multi-functional printer to print shipping label, product label, barcode label, labels for other purpose. Able to print minimum of 0.75" & maximum of 4.25" in width, minimum of 0.4" & maximum of 90" in length. Support roll paper loaded inside the printer & fanfold paper loaded from back of the printer. Printing speed is 5 inches per second. Supported labels.
- Come a free software of BarTender UltraLite Label Design Software Tool (Windows Only) to print product labels, warehouse label that contains the most frequently used label-design print features, including full design capabilities for text, graphics barcodes, most serializing capabilities.
- Arkscan offers 5-star U.S. based real time tech support via Phone, Live Chat & Remote Access with extended office hours from east to west coast. Arkscan understands the USA customers' needs, speak your language, and assist you with technical issue of your printing software in a timely manner. If running into any difficulty to setup or operate the printer, Arkscan's tech support team will be easy to reach and back you up to continue your business as usual.
- High speed shipping label printer for Windows, Apple Mac / MacBook, Chromebook / ChromeOS (4x6” layout label only) & Linux / Ubuntu via USB port. Direct thermal technology will never require to refill ink toner. It supports Arkscan’s labels, Zebra compatible labels, and Dymo compatible labels w/o pre-printed content on back. All free shipping labels from UP & Fedex are supported. Most common shipping labels in size 4x6", 4x8.25" 4x6.75 are supported.
Zebra ZP505-0503-0018 Zebra Thermal Label Printer
16 used from $261.25
- Thermal Label Printer
- USB, Parallel, and Serial
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm
Zebra - GC420t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer for labels, Receipts, Barcodes, Tags, and Wrist Bands - Print Width of 4 in - USB, Serial, and Parallel Port Connectivity - GC420-100510-000
12 used from $262.30
- Easy to use: Connects via USB, Serial, Parallel and is compatible with media rolls that have a 1 in core, a max diameter of 5 in, and a max width of 4.25 in
- Thermal transfer technology: Requires the use of a thermal ribbon; can also print using Direct Thermal technology which requires the use of direct thermal media but no ribbon required
- Affordable and reliable: Designed for durability and reliable performance, great for low to medium volume printing applications and can create address, shipping, mailing, barcode labels, name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Save time and money: Max print speed of 4 in/sec, 203 dpi, and is Energy Star approved
- Zebra tested: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
Zebra ZP450-0502-0004A CTP High Speed Direct Thermal Label Printer, Supports UPS Worldship, FedEx, Stamps, Shipworks, Shiprush and Many More
1 used from $480.00